Around the Holidays there are numerous articles floating around regarding gift ideas for whomever. Recently I came across a borderline offensive article about what to get a girl who likes to shoot. After reading about gun and soap-shaped chocolate bars, I said enough is enough and started making my own mental list of gift ideas. So here goes:
1. 2a Gun Apparel- Most women like clothes. If they like shooting, they'll most likely love these:
2. Holsters or Concealed Carry Gear- A lot of women don't end up actually carrying a concealed handgun because they don't want to alter how they dress. Here is the perfect solution:
3.Gun Accessories- Get them the gift of extra capacity for you and colorful triggers and backing plates for them! Colorful grips are also a great idea.
5. Decals- This one may be tricky, as I've heard a lot of guys say their wives wouldn't ever let them put a giant helicopter decal on the living room wall, but hey- it's worth mentioning.
6. Eyes & Ears- Because even if they have some already, it's worth buying extras to always be prepared.
7. Range Apparel & Gadgets- I want these shoes, so I included them. They've got a stretch mesh frame that allows for better agility and better air flow. The High Lumens Surefire Wrist Watch is pretty cool for night shooting, and the Inforce APL is a great tac light for the money!