Holster Options for the Sig Sauer M18
Please note: as of May 2020 all holsters for the M18 are made optics-ready. This means your holster will come pre-configured for a Red Dot Sight and tall, suppressor height sights. If you do not have an optic or tall sights, this will not effect the fit or retention of the holster.
The M18 was recently issued to all branches of the U.S. Military and was chosen as the official sidearm of the U.S. Marine Corps. The P320-M18 is the commercial version that brings the same unprecedented accuracy, extreme reliability and unmatched durability the military demands.
The P320-M18 comes standard with SIGLITE night sights and a removable night sight rear plate. The slide is optic ready and directly compatible with the ROMEO1 PRO. The slide and grip module are the same coyote tan as the military version, and it includes (1) 17 round magazine and (2) 21 round magazines. The P320-M18... chosen by the U.S. Marine Corps and the U.S Military, now available to you for the first time.
Optic-Ready Slide with Removable Sight Plate Compatible w/ROMEO1PRO & Deltapoint Pro Optics
Carry Length Coyote Grip Module
Ambidextrous Manual Safety
Basic Holster Features:
- Our holsters, with the exception of our Duty Holsters, are made from .093" thick material. We use a thicker polymer blend than our competition to ensure a higher quality product that will last longer.
- We currently offer holsters in 9 different color options: Black (no upcharge), Black Carbon Fiber Texture (+$4), Black Leather Texture ($8), Coyote Brown (+$2), OD Green (+$2), Tungsten Grey (+$2) and Arctic Grey (+$4).
- All of our holsters, aside from out Minimalist line, cover the Magazine release button.
- All holsters, no exceptions, cover the trigger guard completely.
- All of our holsters are molded precisely to each exact firearm, accommodations are made for extended controls.
- We offer many different types of holsters for Concealed Carry, Open Carry, Competition and Duty.
- Our hardware consists of custom designed, hardened steel hardware that is impervious to rust. The hardware is designed for use explicitly with our holsters, so that we can offer the best products possible. Our Retention hardware specifically, is able to hold the most minute adjustments- a truly custom fit.
- All retention is completely adjustable with a Philip's head screwdriver.
- All edges are rounded and polished for a snag-free carry experience that won't ruin clothing after daily use.
For more information about a specific holster, please click on the links below!