The Inside the Waistband Holster functions just like it's no-nonsense name. The IWB fits inside your waistband for the ultimate concealed carry holster. The trigger guard, magazine release and slide are all covered by material. Made from .093" Kydex/Boltaron using rust resistant stainless steel hardware, our materials are far superior than our competition and will last a lifetime. Each holster comes with an adjustable Military grade rubber retention system, as well as a lifetime warranty.
All IWB Holsters come optics ready with an enhanced sight channel that accommodates most taller co-witness sights. The edges of our holsters are rounded and polished- the best finish in the business- for comfortable all day concealed carry. The sweat shield extends to the rear of the slide, shaped to maximize comfort and minimize risk of pinching when re-holstering.
Concealed Carry has never been more successful, see why everyone is switching over to Dara Holster's IWB Holster.
IWB Holster Highlights:
- .093" premium Boltaron shell that holds shape for maximum concealability and durability
- Rust resistant stainless steel hardware secured with lock washers
- 3 belt attachment options for every belt size (1.5"-2.25")
- Adjustable retention allows you to tune your draw resistance
- Rounded and polished edges make for a snag free silhouette that won't destroy clothing over time
- Rounded sweatshield provides protection & comfort and easy re-holstering while inside the waistband
- IWB Holsters come optics ready with taller sight channel for co-witness front sight
- Tough on your gear? While our holsters are built to last with the highest quality materials on the market, you can rest easy. All products are covered under a lifetime Warranty.
Choose your desired belt attachment from the drop down menu, along with the corresponding belt size. 1.5" is the most common belt size. 1.75" is most common for tactical belts, and 2"-2.25" is common for duty belts.
Have a light or laser attachment? Check out our light bearing IWB Holster.
Want to get the most out of concealed carry? Check out our IWB Single Magazine Carriers. For more information about our IWB Holsters, visit our FAQ page or our Inside the Waistband Holster Breakdown.
Please choose your exact make and model. Failure to mention any details that influence the external dimensions of your firearm will result in fitment issue.
For a professional review of the Dara IWB Holster.
- Military or LE?:
- Let us know before you order! Thanks!
- Choose your EXACT Firearm Model. If your firearm is not listed, we are most likely unable to make a holster for that model. If you have a version of a Firearm that is not listed, please inquire before ordering.
- Holster Colors:
- Black, Black Carbon Fiber Texture, Coyote Brown, OD Green, Tungsten Grey, Artic Grey, and Black Leather Texture.
- Ride Height:
- This is how your holster and firearm will sit in relation to the belt, vertically. A low ride height puts the grip of the gun lower in the belt line. Be careful with a low ride height, as the grip of the firearm can become buried. A mid ride height,
- Cant Angles:
- We offer many different cant angles conducive to every carry method. If you plan to carry at the hip, you'll want to choose a straight draw (0° cant) or forward cant angle. The forward cant angle tilts the grip up and forward and the muzzle backwards
- Suppressor Height Sights:
- Please let us know if you have taller cowitness sights.
- Extended Mag Release:
- Please let us know if you have installed an extended magazine release button.
- Swapped Mag Release:
- If you are left handed, please let us know if you have installed a left handed magazine release on the right side of your firearm.
- Extended/Switched Controls:
- Please inform us about any modifications made to your stock firearm, such as extended slife releases, switching of decockers to safeties, etc.
- Threaded Barrel/Compensator:
- If you have a threaded barrel or compensator, please let us know. We can modify the bottom of the holster to allow passage, or in some cases cover the thread protector/comp. Please ensure the comp does NOT EXCEED the dimensions of the firearm's slide
This holster is my first purchase from Dara. I am overly impressed with the quality and craftsmanship of this holster. Great customer service and great product. I do highly recommend Dara Holsters, you wont be disappointed.
I needed to find a holster for my new Walther PDP 5" compact, but most companies did not have anything for it..... but Dara did.. So I ordered one.. They have a good order page, all drop downs for make, model, which hand draw, colors etc, super easy and a notes section for special things you may have like optic allowance etc.. It is a custom made to order holster ,and I still received it in about a week.. It was packaged well. The holster fit my walther pdp perfectly, held it securely but I did have to lighten the retention screws, but that is why they are there.. it is a full kydex molded holster, but it isnt sharp or uncomfortable. I am very happy with my purchase, and Im sure I will be back again for another soon.
This is a great quality and great looking holster. I got my first conceal carry pistol and wanted a good quality tan holster to carry and match my tan sig p365. This holster is perfect for the job. The gun fits great and it’s comfortable to carry. I can hardly even feel that it’s there. It works great for both appendix carry and 4 O’clock position. Shipping was relatively fast and having a lifetime warranty is always a plus. Overall great product and would definitely buy from them again.
Holster fits great and looks awesome
Excellent fit, very well made! Fits like Michael Jackson's gloves!
If your having a hard time finding a holster for a 10mm. I got this iwb holster for my glock 40 mos 10mm. Fits great and I have a trijicon optic on it so it works great with optics mounted. I had some questions before my purchase and customer service was very helpful and friendly. It arrived pretty fast and was priced well. I'll be back for more holsters!
Holster fits gun w/RDS very good, no play and is secure on my belt. Essentially it does what it should.
DARA was one of the companies listed on the Walther web page as making holsters for the new PDP so I decided to give them a try. I looked at their web page, placed the order and had the holster and mag carrier in only four days! It fits my pistol perfectly and rides well on my belt. Very satisfied!
I ordered this holster for my FNX 45 Tactical, good product, great quality and fits perfectly.
Fits perfectly! The gun clips in place but easily pulls out
well made holster and comfortable