The Dara Custom Kydex Inside the Waistband Holster functions just like it's no-nonsense name. The IWB fits inside your waistband for the ultimate concealed carry holster. The trigger guard, magazine release and slide are all covered by material. Made from .093" Kydex/Boltaron, using Melonite and Zinc finished hardened steel hardware, our materials are far superior than our competition and will last twice as long. Each holster comes with an adjustable Military grade rubber retention system, as well as a lifetime warranty and 100% satisfaction guarantee.
Choose your desired belt attachment from the drop down menu, along with the corresponding belt size. 1.5" is the most common belt size. 1.75" is most common for tactical belts, and 2"-2.25" is common for duty belts.
Have a light or laser attachment? Check out our light bearing IWB Holster.
Want to get the most out of concealed carry? Check out our IWB Single Magazine Carriers. For more information about our IWB Holsters, visit our FAQ page or our Inside the Waistband Holster Breakdown.
Please choose your exact make and model. Failure to mention any details that influence the external dimensions of your firearm will result in fitment issue.
For a professional review of the Dara IWB Holster.
- Military or LE?:
- Let us know before you order! Thanks!
- Choose your EXACT Firearm Model. If your firearm is not listed, we are most likely unable to make a holster for that model. If you have a version of a Firearm that is not listed, please inquire before ordering.
- Holster Colors:
- Black, Black Carbon Fiber Texture, Coyote Brown, OD Green, Tungsten Grey, Artic Grey, and Black Leather Texture.
- Ride Height:
- This is how your holster and firearm will sit in relation to the belt, vertically. A low ride height puts the grip of the gun lower in the belt line. Be careful with a low ride height, as the grip of the firearm can become buried. A mid ride height,
- Cant Angles:
- We offer many different cant angles conducive to every carry method. If you plan to carry at the hip, you'll want to choose a straight draw (0° cant) or forward cant angle. The forward cant angle tilts the grip up and forward and the muzzle backwards
- Suppressor Height Sights:
- Please let us know if you have taller cowitness sights.
- Extended Mag Release:
- Please let us know if you have installed an extended magazine release button.
- Swapped Mag Release:
- If you are left handed, please let us know if you have installed a left handed magazine release on the right side of your firearm.
- Extended/Switched Controls:
- Please inform us about any modifications made to your stock firearm, such as extended slife releases, switching of decockers to safeties, etc.
- Threaded Barrel/Compensator:
- If you have a threaded barrel or compensator, please let us know. We can modify the bottom of the holster to allow passage, or in some cases cover the thread protector/comp. Please ensure the comp does NOT EXCEED the dimensions of the firearm's slide
This holster is every thing I thought it would be. The fit is very well, and all the edges are perfectly smoothed. The curved belt clip is also. I've worn and own several iwb holsters from other companies, this clips retention is the best I've ever used. The problem I have is with the optic cut, I don't run a optic. The cut is so big I'm concerned with excessive lent,dirt,and wear on my weapons finish. Other than that I would highly recommend a Dara IWB to anyone looking to get into kydex holsters. Looking forward to ordering my light bearing IWB holster from DARA
Fits my HK VP9 with red dot optic perfect, very comfortable.
i,pressed with Dara holsters. Covers the Mag Release and allows an optic to be mounted. Would recommend for both Sig M18 320 and P365 as I have both with optics
I’m not small so appendix carry is out of the question with this holster but works great 3-5 o’clock carry. Holster is very well made with solid retention. Will be buying another one!!
Absolutely love it, great quality, feels great, love the 15 degree forwards cant since I back conceal carry, highly recommend
Solid IWB holster.Would like to see pictures showing the 7.5 vs 15% clasp attachment on holster before buying. Other than that seems to a well manufactured product. Ended up buying another one for Sig 365
Great quality and fitment on initial receipt.
Fine quality, perfect fit, great turnaround time. Highly recommended.
Very sturdy material and good design.
Dara Holsters is my go to for all my EDC needs
This is my third Dara holster and without a doubt they are the absolute best for comfort, security and swift access. Craftsmanship is off the charts good. Love these holsters!!
Very comfortable. I wear it all day and it feels great. Best holster I've owned.