The Inside the Waistband Holster functions just like it's no-nonsense name. The IWB fits inside your waistband for the ultimate concealed carry holster. The trigger guard, magazine release and slide are all covered by material. Made from .093" Kydex/Boltaron using rust resistant stainless steel hardware, our materials are far superior than our competition and will last a lifetime. Each holster comes with an adjustable Military grade rubber retention system, as well as a lifetime warranty.
All IWB Holsters come optics ready with an enhanced sight channel that accommodates most taller co-witness sights. The edges of our holsters are rounded and polished- the best finish in the business- for comfortable all day concealed carry. The sweat shield extends to the rear of the slide, shaped to maximize comfort and minimize risk of pinching when re-holstering.
Concealed Carry has never been more successful, see why everyone is switching over to Dara Holster's IWB Holster.
IWB Holster Highlights:
- .093" premium Boltaron shell that holds shape for maximum concealability and durability
- Rust resistant stainless steel hardware secured with lock washers
- 3 belt attachment options for every belt size (1.5"-2.25")
- Adjustable retention allows you to tune your draw resistance
- Rounded and polished edges make for a snag free silhouette that won't destroy clothing over time
- Rounded sweatshield provides protection & comfort and easy re-holstering while inside the waistband
- IWB Holsters come optics ready with taller sight channel for co-witness front sight
- Tough on your gear? While our holsters are built to last with the highest quality materials on the market, you can rest easy. All products are covered under a lifetime Warranty.
Choose your desired belt attachment from the drop down menu, along with the corresponding belt size. 1.5" is the most common belt size. 1.75" is most common for tactical belts, and 2"-2.25" is common for duty belts.
Have a light or laser attachment? Check out our light bearing IWB Holster.
Want to get the most out of concealed carry? Check out our IWB Single Magazine Carriers. For more information about our IWB Holsters, visit our FAQ page or our Inside the Waistband Holster Breakdown.
Please choose your exact make and model. Failure to mention any details that influence the external dimensions of your firearm will result in fitment issue.
For a professional review of the Dara IWB Holster.
- Military or LE?:
- Let us know before you order! Thanks!
- Choose your EXACT Firearm Model. If your firearm is not listed, we are most likely unable to make a holster for that model. If you have a version of a Firearm that is not listed, please inquire before ordering.
- Holster Colors:
- Black, Black Carbon Fiber Texture, Coyote Brown, OD Green, Tungsten Grey, Artic Grey, and Black Leather Texture.
- Ride Height:
- This is how your holster and firearm will sit in relation to the belt, vertically. A low ride height puts the grip of the gun lower in the belt line. Be careful with a low ride height, as the grip of the firearm can become buried. A mid ride height,
- Cant Angles:
- We offer many different cant angles conducive to every carry method. If you plan to carry at the hip, you'll want to choose a straight draw (0° cant) or forward cant angle. The forward cant angle tilts the grip up and forward and the muzzle backwards
- Suppressor Height Sights:
- Please let us know if you have taller cowitness sights.
- Extended Mag Release:
- Please let us know if you have installed an extended magazine release button.
- Swapped Mag Release:
- If you are left handed, please let us know if you have installed a left handed magazine release on the right side of your firearm.
- Extended/Switched Controls:
- Please inform us about any modifications made to your stock firearm, such as extended slife releases, switching of decockers to safeties, etc.
- Threaded Barrel/Compensator:
- If you have a threaded barrel or compensator, please let us know. We can modify the bottom of the holster to allow passage, or in some cases cover the thread protector/comp. Please ensure the comp does NOT EXCEED the dimensions of the firearm's slide
I really love this holster I plan to be back and purchase another
This company hands down is on top of all the products that come out and catering to both left and right handed is a plus. Definitely top notch quality and will always be my go to for all my future holsters! Keep up the great work!
Thanks for the best quality holster’s that you guys are making. Keep up the 5⭐️ Work.
Absolutely a high quality holster. Very comfortable. I would recommend Dara to anyone looking to buy a well built holster.
I bought this holster for the Springfield Hellcat RDP. The material and quality of this holster is amazing. if you're looking for a holster that will be compatible with the optic and compensator, this is the holster for you and you will not be disappointed.
Bought the IWB light-bearing for my Sig M17 with Surefire x300U and Aimpoint Acro and I have to say just WOW. I am fully impressed with this holster of its build quality, design, and material used. It fits my pistol absolutely PERFECT! I have bought a lot of holsters for a lot of different pistols in my time and this is by far the best of the best! I will now be replacing all my holsters with Dara holsters. By the way, your packaging is top-notch. I will recommend you guys to everybody!
Holster is exact fit. Comfortable and adjustable. Was surprised how quick it was made and delivered. Will order again, thanks!
Received my DARA IWB holster for my Walther PPS M2. Plenty of clearance for my big dot sight and perfect fit for my pistol. Function and fit are excellent!
The holster fits well and snug. 5th holster bought from Dara. I ordered for a S&W Shield Plus 9mm, and it fits like a glove. No snags, draw problems, or accidental magazine releases.
This is my 4th Dara Holster, their products only get better and better! The firearm fit is always perfection and the holster is extremely comfortable.
I found the edges to be smooth making this holster very comfortable to carry with my CSX . The retention adjustment is perfect for quick and smooth draw of the pistol.. The belt clip is tight and prevents the holster from slipping out of the waistband. I have other Dara holsters with the same quality. Finally the price for their holsters is very affordable for a quality product.