The light-bearing Action Sport Package comes with:
- Action Sport Holster
- 3 Auto Retention Mag Carriers
- [optional] Inner/Outer Belt from KORE Essentials. 20lb load rating.
Includes: Black Battle Belt (1.75"), Black Battle Buckle, Inner Velcro Liner Belt (1.5"), 1 belt tip stay, measuring tape, hex wrench & set screws. This is a complete battle belt kit.
- Introducing the World's First Micro Adjustable Battle belt. Kore Battle belts use a hidden track with 20+ sizing points to adjust in small ¼” increments. Now you can loosen your belt 1/2" after a large meal, or tighten it as much as humanly possible, to securely hold up all your gear when needed. And best of all you can adjust while - sitting, walking, running, swimming or even crawling thru the trenches. No more having to remove or undo your belt buckle to make an adjustment. Simply put, this is the best fitting, most durable battle belt you’ll ever wear.
- Designed for range days, overland excursions, the battle field, or just daily duty assignments. Rugged 2 belt system provides reliable load-bearing strength that supports full-size firearms, mags, dump pouches, trauma kits and any gear up to 20+ lbs.
- Outer Battle Belt is Nylon Web flanked by two rows of Molles, a Super-Fiber inner lining & proprietary Reinforced Power-Core™ center. The Inner Velcro Liner belt is nylon web & feeds thru belt loops to hold up your pants & support the weight of the outer Battle belt. The 2 belt system works in unison to adjust the belt's size - in and out - and they must be used together.
- Battle Belts are 1.75" wide & One-Size to fit any waist from 24” up to 48". Belt secured to buckle by teeth clamp & 2 set screws (hex wrench included). Includes Belt Keeper to keep belt tip flat against your waist.
I purchased this fig for my Sig P320 w/ Romeo Optic and Streamlight light. The holster was a perfect fit, as were the mag holders. I recently used it in a rapid draw and fire red dot optic course. The rig fit and performed flawlessly thru the 3-hour course. I highly recommend Dara products.
I purchased this for my Smith & Wesson M&P 2.0C after searching the internet for options. I am a fan of Tenicor holsters, but they don’t have a lot of options for the M&P. I found DARA’s website, and decided to give it a try. I am super impressed. The order process was flawless, the communication was excellent, and the products exceeded my expectations. I brought it to work to show to some experienced USPSA shooters, and they both commented on the high quality. I would highly recommend DARA products!
this was a great holster belt and mag pouches. bought it for XDM eleite 9mm 4,5 with threaded barrel and TL! light. holster and mags fit great.thanks dara. i will buy from you all again fast shipping also.