The light-bearing Drop Offset Holster Package comes with:
- Light bearing Drop Offset Action Sport Holster
- 3 Auto Retention Mag Carriers
- [optional] Inner/Outer Belt from KORE Essentials. 20lb load rating.
Includes: Black Battle Belt (1.75"), Black Battle Buckle, Inner Velcro Liner Belt (1.5"), 1 belt tip stay, measuring tape, hex wrench & set screws. This is a complete battle belt kit.
- Introducing the World's First Micro Adjustable Battle belt. Kore Battle belts use a hidden track with 20+ sizing points to adjust in small ¼” increments. Now you can loosen your belt 1/2" after a large meal, or tighten it as much as humanly possible, to securely hold up all your gear when needed. And best of all you can adjust while - sitting, walking, running, swimming or even crawling thru the trenches. No more having to remove or undo your belt buckle to make an adjustment. Simply put, this is the best fitting, most durable battle belt you’ll ever wear.
- Designed for range days, overland excursions, the battle field, or just daily duty assignments. Rugged 2 belt system provides reliable load-bearing strength that supports full-size firearms, mags, dump pouches, trauma kits and any gear up to 20+ lbs.
- Outer Battle Belt is Nylon Web flanked by two rows of Molles, a Super-Fiber inner lining & proprietary Reinforced Power-Core™ center. The Inner Velcro Liner belt is nylon web & feeds thru belt loops to hold up your pants & support the weight of the outer Battle belt. The 2 belt system works in unison to adjust the belt's size - in and out - and they must be used together.
- Battle Belts are 1.75" wide & One-Size to fit any waist from 24” up to 48". Belt secured to buckle by teeth clamp & 2 set screws (hex wrench included). Includes Belt Keeper to keep belt tip flat against your waist.
I've recommended this gear to a couple friends and they'll surely try it out
Took forever to find a company that would make a holster for my Springfield XDm Elite, especially with the comp, light, and optic I had on mine. Got it in and it fits amazing. And the mag holder fit super good. I do not have to worry about them falling out, even while running. Will be buying more holsters!
The quality of this package is awesome. I’m Using the Glock 19 gen 3/4 holster for my SHADOW SYSTEMS MR920 with a Holosun 507c and a Herrington compensator. The fit is perfect and the Retention is great. So far I love this product. Highly recommend this product.
Well fitting holster for my gun. Well made
The fit and feel of the holster is amazing! Better than a lot of holsters much more expensive. The turn around and customer service are all high speed! Would recommend to anyone and everyone!
I ordered this setup after my buddy got one. I used it for the first time two days after receiving it, while shooting with some LEO's in their yearly qualifying. It held my Glock 19 Gen 5 MOS, fitted with a Holosun 507c V2 and TLR-VIR, perfectly. They material is very sturdy and the screws and attachment points are tight. The drop leg is a good position, although I may try just a holster with no drop as I do like my gun a little higher. I went with the drop for times that I wear my plate carrier. The gun draws and reholsters very well, with just the right amount of tension (adjustable if needed). The mag holders work perfectly for Glock mags, both holding them securely and making them easy to access. The outer belt is very sturdy and attaches to the inner belt nicely. The leg strap is very simple, but works well. Through a lot of movement, the holster stayed put. I'm a bigger guy (Size 40 pants) and while it fit fine, I now wish I had ordered the Large belts instead of the Medium. I would like a little extra overlap to ensure a secure fit around my waist, but this still worked perfectly. Point being that if you are on the upper end of the size range, go ahead and upsize. I have a longer training class coming up next month and we will see how it holds up to a little more rigorous use, but I have no reason to think it won't perform flawlessly.