The patent-pending Compact/Type Restricted (CTR) is a drop-in replacement for the standard M4 stock body. Designed for stability, the CTR utilizes a shielded operation lever and a friction locking system that secures the stock to the buffer tube for zero movement.
Note: There are two types of buffer tubes (receiver extensions) in common use: Mil-Spec and Commercial. If you have a Commercial buffer tube on your rifle, make sure you order the Commercial CTR, stock number MAG311.
LOP Adjust= 3.3 inch
MIL-SPEC CTR RESOURCES
- Friction locking system that eliminates all stock movement.
- Sloping cheek weld for improved user interface
- Ambidextrous sling mounts for QD, 1.25" loops, and lanyard hole
- Side mounting slots for cheek risers
- Weight: .0785 pounds without rubber butt-pad or spacer butt-pad
- Collapsed Length: 7.2" without rubber butt-pad or spacer butt-pad
- Extended Length: 10.5" without rubber butt-pad or spacer butt-pad